Conveyor Belt FabricationWe fabricate rubber conveyor belts and mechanical fasteners in our own production facility using state-of-the-art equipment. Our experienced team receives continuous education and training through NIBA (The Belting Association) to learn the latest advancements in splicing and fabrication. We’ve fabricated and installed conveyance equipment belts for customers in a variety of industries. Let RK Rubber solve your conveyor belt problems.
Contact us with your conveyor belt needs and we will quickly provide you with a quote. You’ll get competitive pricing on high quality products made to exacting specifications.
How to Improve Conveyor Belt Tracking Performance
Learn how to get the best performance from your conveyance equipment belts in our Belt Troubleshooting presentation.
Conveyor Belt Glossary of Terms
Terms courtesy of NIBA (The Belting Association)
- Perforations for Drainage or Vacuum Application
- Hot Vulcanizing for Cleats & Vanner Edges
- V-Guides in Various Profiles
- Impression Coverings
- Machining of Grooving and Profiles into Covers
- Fabrication of Endless Belts
- Fabrication of Open End or Prepared Laps
- Installation of Mechanical Fasteners
Conveyor Belt Rubber Compounds
- Food-Grade Material Requirements
- Nylon Core
- Plied Rubber
- Sponge and Rubber Covering for Flat or Power Belts
- Compounds for Grab or Release
- High or Low Operating Temperatures
- Non-Marking Compounds