Rubber Sleeve and Flex Connector Fabrications
We can help identify the best material for your specific application and quickly supply Straight or Tapered (Conical) Flex Connectors to any material handling manufacturer or distribution facility in the U.S.
Our Rubber Sleeve Fabrication is the best in the industry.
- Some rubber fabricators rely on a cold-bond adhesive process, a shortcut that creates weak, brittle joints which are prone to tearing.
- We use uncured compounds in our splicing techniques for all types of sleeve manufacturing.
- We hot vulcanize seams with heat and pressure for durability and reliability.
- Each sleeve is carefully inspected to verify adherence to your required specs and our commitment to deliver high quality products.
- Typical Thickness 1/64” – 1/2” Wall
Commercial/Chemical grade Rubber Sleeve
- Sponge Rubber
- Fabric Reinforced/Belting
Food Grade Compounds
- Pure Gum
- White Nitrile
- White EPDM
- White Neoprene
RK Rubber In-House Capabilities
- Rubber Chutes
- Aggregate Production
- Packaging Lines
- Milling Applications
- Industrial Material Dryer Sleeves
- Vulcanized Seals and Sleeves
- Wet/Dry Ingredients
- Round, Square, & Rectangular Flange Connectors