Rubber Sleeve and Flex Connector Fabrications
We can quickly supply Straight or Tapered (Conical) Flex Connectors to any material handling manufacturer or distribution facility in the U.S.
Our Rubber Sleeve Fabrication is the best in the industry.
- Some rubber fabricators rely on a cold-bond adhesive process a shortcut that creates weak, brittle joints which are prone to tearing.
- We use uncured compounds in our splicing techniques for all types of sleeve manufacturing.
- We hot vulcanize seams with heat and pressure for durability and reliability.
- Each sleeve is carefully inspected to verify adherence to your required specs and our commitment to deliver high quality products.
Contact us with your rubber sleeve, rubber boot or rubber tube needs. Youll get competitive pricing on high quality products made to exacting specifications.
Simplify your order by using our Custom Sleeve Order form
We specialize in providing fabrications made from high-quality Made in the USA materials.
Rubber Sleeve Compounds
- SBR Rubber
- Specialty Materials (Hypalon Butyl, foam rubber, etc.)
Food-Grade & Chemical Mill Applications
- FDA Pure Gum
- FDA White Nitrile
- Plied or Fabric Reinforced
Sheet Rubber Material Capabilities
- Diameters 2″ – 200″+
- Lengths 1/2″ – 250″
- Wall thickness 1/16″ – 2″
Rubber Sleeve Fabrication provides many benefits compared to fabric
- Higher durability
- Smooth interior surface
- Easy installation
- More cost-effective
- FDA-approved materials
- Made to any size and shape
RK Rubber In-House Capabilities
- Milling Applications
- Packaging Lines
- Aggregate Production
- Vulcanized Seals and Sleeves
- Rubber Chutes